Monday, November 09, 2009

Christmas Market

I was absolutely delighted to receive an email from Rachel at Domaine Treloar, informing me that they have had some visits by people who have read my blog. So thanks to those who read the blog and to Rachel for letting me know that there is someone out there.
Rachel has told me about the FAB-PO Christmas fair, so I have popped the french and english invites above (just click on the image to see larger version) and heartily recommend a visit. Last year was a great success, with many more people visiting than expected. I am sure that with all the hard work being put into this year, it will be equally as successful.
Here are a few outline details for the day.

It is on Sunday 29th of November
Place: village hall/salle polyvalente,
Village: Saint Jean Pla de Cort
Time: kick-off 11 am to 5pm
There will be english food, Cakes, Santa, Pottery for kids, Xmas gifts, Art, Carol singing etc
Massive Tombola where 25% goes to Cancer Support France 66 region.

I do know that FAB-PO are looking for volunteers to help with the day, so if you have something to contribute or time to give, then please follow this link to see how you can get involved. http://fab-po.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment